Tuesday, September 29, 2009

I Feel It In My Bones

I must have started at least five new posts in the past month and a half-ish, and failed to complete them.
I just...can't bring myself to address some unknown entity that may or not be lurking on my blog, reading inner thoughts that I blather blather occasionally. Why even have a blog? Because, I feel like I'm forgetting things, you know?

Like I'm forgetting things that should be important to me, and at one point were important to me, things that I always thought I would be, things I always wanted to be, things that were so completely vital to my being that I thought I would be swallowed if I didn't keep them in check, close to my feelings.
I think I just can't be bothered to care about those things any more.

And the strangest thing is that I'm not even bothered by the fact that I can't be bothered.
Maybe this is maturing, yeah?

Maybe it's the teenage apathy I was supposed to have begun experiencing long before now.
Maybe, as it seems to always turn out to be for me, maybe it's a combination of them both.

I can't be bothered to figure it out.
Even this is a waste of time.

I really am turning into a teenager, ugh.

No comments: